We have several scholarship opportunities available to family’s who have need.

If you are on Childcare Assistance (CCAP) or qualify based on your income, we have funding to help offset your tuition through a private grant foundation. For more information to see if you qualify, you can contact the county that you live in. Here are links to the Dakota and Ramsey County sites.

We have a 4 star rating with Parent Aware and as of July 2013, families can apply for scholarship dollars through the State of Minnesota to be used at qualifying programs. Please see the following website for more information: